Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are recruiting

The time has come..

Go down 
+2
Massacre
Hunter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter
□» ¢ø- Lɛ∂ĐēƦ «□™←
□» ¢ø- Lɛ∂ĐēƦ «□™←
Hunter

The time has come.. Empty
PostSubject: The time has come..   The time has come.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Dudes,
I'm not happy to share the following sentence with you, but it seems there is no alternative:
I'm leaving uP.
This is not, because I was not happy here, but because it is the other way around.
I do like every uP member I met, but even though I play kinda regularly, I didn't meet any of you ingame for weeks and months.
Many of my friends joined Vampire, and that's why I decided to follow their examples.
I am a Vampire member since the end of May; and I doubt uP or Vampire allows Multiclaning.
This decision made me sad, but I had to choose one way. I thank you for your trust and the fun!
Of course, if I may, I will visit this place every now and then and of course I won't forget you guyz!
I hope I'll see you ingame; but beware! I'll be prepared for a match at anytime Wink

Hunter
Back to top Go down
Massacre

Supreme Admin
Supreme Admin
Massacre

PostSubject: Re: The time has come..   The time has come.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:07 am

oh dude,you was our better member on uP,im very sad on read this,but happy to same time,because u will join to vampire and play with usr friends,i remember when we meet for first time on Vampire,i was with the name [uP # no way] thats was a good pwnage,well maybe its true we long time no see you or see ours,but im playing everyday in Usa servers dude Sad,uP # Massacre Smile,and if u dont see me with that name i use fiT0^^,well im so sad,we lose our better and old member Sad,but its u choice.

Good Luck and enjoy my friend Smile

Back to top Go down
https://upclan.forumotion.com
Hunter
□» ¢ø- Lɛ∂ĐēƦ «□™←
□» ¢ø- Lɛ∂ĐēƦ «□™←
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The time has come..   The time has come.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:54 am

Wow, I also remember the day when you recruited me, like it was just yesterday!
We had so nice fights man Neutral
I thank you for the warm words and your appreciation for my situation.
I will look out for you!
Back to top Go down
Hunter
□» ¢ø- Lɛ∂ĐēƦ «□™←
□» ¢ø- Lɛ∂ĐēƦ «□™←
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The time has come..   The time has come.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:13 am

Oh and I doubt, I will keep the Co-Leader position.
But could you do me a favour and mark me as "friend" or something? cat
Back to top Go down
»katsu«™

Senior Clan Admin
Senior Clan Admin
»katsu«™

PostSubject: Re: The time has come..   The time has come.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:37 am

oh, no problem, good argument, you're a nice person, always nice, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Somen0
Friend
Friend
Somen0

PostSubject: Re: The time has come..   The time has come.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:35 am

Ok bye .. GL later.. but i am old vampire (GHUL) and i think is noob clan, bcs many players dont play but ok is your decision BY3!
Back to top Go down
Alternative
Friend
Friend
Alternative

PostSubject: Re: The time has come..   The time has come.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:20 pm

vampire its a ffa clan , thats why the are not good at ctf , gl man Wink cya ingame .

Maybe you know my brother Vampire Sega , cya
Back to top Go down
kowal
LeGenD
LeGenD
kowal

PostSubject: Re: The time has come..   The time has come.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:59 pm

who know pass to vamp private?
Back to top Go down
»katsu«™

Senior Clan Admin
Senior Clan Admin
»katsu«™

PostSubject: Re: The time has come..   The time has come.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:24 pm

idk....essential? he is vampire
Back to top Go down
Alternative
Friend
Friend
Alternative

PostSubject: Re: The time has come..   The time has come.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:37 pm

i think its private lol .. just vampires
Back to top Go down
Hunter
□» ¢ø- Lɛ∂ĐēƦ «□™←
□» ¢ø- Lɛ∂ĐēƦ «□™←
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The time has come..   The time has come.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:44 pm

it once was bl00ds33ker. but it's truly private and even I don't always know it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The time has come..   The time has come.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The time has come..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ADMINISTRATION :: I'm Leaving uP-
Jump to: